2007 Nautical Almanacs
Nautical Almanac for the Year 2007
Published jointly by The Nautical Office of the United States Naval Observatory, and Her Majesty's Nautical Almanac Office in London.
This Almanac lists
- Ephemerides of Sun, Moon, Aries and Planets: Sunrise, sunset, twilights, moonrise, moonset Ect.
- Consise sight reduction tables
- Conversion of arc to time
- Tables for interpolating sunrise, sunset, twilights, moonrise, moonset, Moon's meridian passage
- Altitude corrections for Sun, Stars, and Planets
Eldridge Tide & Pilot Book, 2007
Covers the U.S. East coast from Nova Scotia to Florida
- Tidal Differences High and Low Water
- Charts of Currents
- Lights and Fog Signals- Courses and Distances
- Daily High and Low Water
- Distress Calls
- Radiotelephone Information
- Radiobeacon Stations - Racons
- Detailed list of Astronomical Weather and other Navigation Data
- Lots of other useful information to enhance your boating pleasure
Due to recent developments, we feel obliged to inform our customers that neither
C.G. Edwards Co Inc. or Boxell's Chandlery,
under any circumstance sell or divulge any personal information about our customers, nor do we in any way store confidential information on our server.
Please be assured that we will continue to do everything within our power to keep any information submitted by our customers as secure as we possibly can.
If you would like to check the status of an order,
Contact C.G. Edwards
Return to Boxell's Chandlery
This site last updated January 24, 2007
All Images and logo's on this website are copyrighted and may not be reproduced without permission